Has anyone tried the recent single cask Yoichi 16 yo, 62% from 1991 for sale at TWE? I have previously tried:
Yoichi 1991, 15yo , Cask 129445, OB for Whiskyfair - 63%
Yoichi 1987 - 19 Ã¥r - Peaty & Sherry Single Cask 113200
Both were fantastic, 93 and 95 points in my book respectively (the only book that counts as long as I am paying the bill )
How does this new bottling compare to those?
If you've got the money it would be rude not to buy this whisky, even if it should be not half as good as the #129445 en the grrrreeeaaaat #129504 it's still would be excellent stuff.
I myself just grabbed a nice bottle of the Karuizawa 1981 Japanese Single Malt Scotch Cask No. 103 of the virtual shelves at TWE for my collection....fat sherry, i could not ressist that.
- Cask Strength Gold Member
- Posts: 3745
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:16 pm
- Location: Oslo, Norway
pavv wrote: the infamous Malt Maniacs
Excuse me? Infamous?
1. having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
2. deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.
3. Law. a. deprived of certain rights as a citizen, as a consequence of conviction of certain offenses.
b. of or pertaining to offenses involving such deprivation.
Are you sure this is what you meant?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest