Thanks in advance.
Scotch Malt Whisky Society in Edinburgh
in New York
in Menlo Park, California (San Francisco Bay Area)
in SOHO, London
Best of all, 10 minutes walk from my house!
My other three are mentioned above. The Whisky Exchange, Loch Fyne, and Royal Mile Whiskies.
I recommend very much Enoteca Al Parlamento Achilli here in Rome. This is where you will also find all those important Samaroli bottlings and "odd" Moon Import bottlings. This is a beautiful enoteca and the staff is very polite and helpful. IMO it is the best shop in Rome.
Setting personal service issues aside, another whisky shop in Rome that one could mention, given their selection and prices, is Enoteca Costantini.
Some of the nicest that I've come across are as follows:
1. Milroys of Soho. Legendary shop, which, despite of changes in ownership, continues to provide spot-on service and has superb selection of whiskies, including many Milroy's own bottlings. If I had to choose one single whisky shop to visit, this would be it.
2. Loch Fyne Whiskies. I like the personal touch, and prices are occasionally exceptional. Service & delivery works A-OK. Delivery price outside UK is rather dear though.
3. Weinquelle, Hamburg. Superb service from the Luehmann family, and great selections & prices. Store is definitely worth a visit, the folks are very very friendly and kind and their internet sales work extremely well. Highly recommended!
2) The Whisky Exchange, London http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/ Great choices, good prices, good website.
3) Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre, Edinburgh http://www.whisky-heritage.co.uk/ Not good for IBs, and only really included cos they’ve got a great whisky menu in their restaurant, which encourages me to go up to their spacious, well-lit shop and spend!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest