Has anyone noticed this with other bottlings, particularly if the bottle is 3/4 full?
- Double Gold Member
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:47 pm
- Location: Heddesheim, Germany
after opening a fresh bottle especially of a whisky that is new to me I pour myself the first dram. Then I let the bottle rest for about 10 days and come back again to it. It is rare that the first dram is the best and many bottles are even better after a month or half a year. Some do not improve IMO alas.
- Cask Strength Gold Member
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 pm
- Location: Galway, Ireland
I'm coming round to the idea of smaller bottles - more open at the same time.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest