Joined myself last week. Im impressed with this bar. They have over 120 different Single Malts and more Blended/Rare Malts. Not to be sneezed at. Very reasonably priced too from 6.00 a dram to 580.00 a dram and even a 1937 Glenfiddich for 12000.00, this is one of only 3 left in the world, so they say.
Anyway this sunday they are lauching Aqua Vitae Whisky Club. It promises to meet monthly with a different Master Distiller each month. Benefits to members include:
- Discounted Whisky Rates in Albannach
- Discounted Tickets to Whisky Events
- Online Discounts from whiskyexchange
- A representative from whiskyweb at each meeting to take orders
- Discounted rates on kilts and scottish dress
- Free tasting sessions and lectures
- Whisky,Food, Chocolate and Cigar pairing
- Organised trips to distilleries
and much much more
I cant wait for this Sunday. It launches with Glenfiddich. The master distiller for Glenfiddich will give a lecture along with the Global Brand Ambassador.
Hope to see some of you guys there. For more information email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call jamie on 02079300066. Alternatively just come along to 66 Trafalgar Square, London where Albannach is located and check it out for yourself. http://www.albannach.co.uk/
I'd love to check it out when in London later on!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest