Welcome to our new forum

News and announcements from the Whisky Magazine team
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to our new forum

Postby Administrator » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:57 am

We hope our new forum will solve the spam problems and be a bit faster, cleaner and easier for you to use.

The first post(s) from a new member will need to be approved by a moderator. This will stop 99% of the spam immediately, but it does mean you may have to wait a while for your first posts to appear if you are a new member.

During the upgrade and transfer some accounts, posts and topics have been lost. Working with a large forum that has been through many upgrades and changes during its life this was inevitable. We apologise for any problems this causes and please do not take it personally. If you have any problems or questions please contact us.

Your existing whiskymag.com login details should work with this forum. You can still login to www.whiskymag.com to read articles and manage your collection, however the 2 accounts are considered separate for now.

If you spot any old spam in the forums please click the Report Post button, someone will read it and take action.

We are still working on the design, look and some features of the forums, but this should not affect your enjoyment of the forums. We wanted this new forum open as soon as possible so you don't have to put with the spam anymore.

Thank you, and please feel free to reply with your comments, suggestions and ideas.

rock roman
'Silent Still' Member

Re: Welcome to our new forum

Postby rock roman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:28 am

I'm new here.. i very glad to join here.. bcz i'm a whisky lover

Cheers.

Return to “Whisky News”