From midnight tomorrow (00.01, Wednesday 1st December), Formula 1, football and music fans alike will have seven days to vie for these money-can’t-buy items, on the Talisker Bounty Boat auction page <http://www.taliskerbountyboatauction.co.uk/> on eBay at http://www.taliskerbountyboatauction.co.uk <http://www.taliskerbountyboatauction.co.uk> .
· One of only 600 Hublot Red Devil Bang Manchester United watches personally presented by Manchester United players. This is the official Manchester United watch and is highly sought after among watch collectors. This package also includes four VIP hospitality tickets to a Manchester United match at Old Trafford.
· Personal VIP tour of McLaren’s state-of-the art Technology Centre in Surrey followed by a three course lunch and one-on-one meet with either Jenson Button or Lewis Hamilton.
· A tour of the McLaren Technology Centre for 4 people & a look at the McLaren MP4-12C roadcar for four people, with a drive in the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes development simulator for one of the guests
· A framed set of Lewis Hamilton’s overalls from his 2008 World Championship winning season
· A replica race helmet signed by Jenson Button
· A tour of the McLaren Technology Centre for two people
· NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race helmet, from the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500. Autographed by the starting field, including Jeff Gordon, Jamie McMurray, Carl Edwards, Jeff Burton and many others.
· Nascar overalls worn by Greg Biffle
· Four Talisker VIP packages, including a personalised tour of the Talisker distillery in Scotland, by Distillery Manager Mark Lochead and bottle of Talisker 18 signed by the Distillery Manager.
Ryan Giggs, first team player at Manchester United, said in support of the auction: “Both myself and the team are honoured to be able to help raise some much needed funds for Motor Neurone Disease. We’re looking forward to meeting the successful bidder and presenting this exclusive Hublot watch.”
The auction, organised by the Talisker Bounty Boat Expedition, is raising vital funds for the Sheffield Institute for Translational Neuroscience (SITraN), whose new world-class research centre into Motor Neurone Disease is due to be inaugurated by HM the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh in Sheffield on 18th November. The money raised specifically from this auction will provide funding for a world leading researcher to spend a year working with the SITraN team, advancing our understanding of Motor Neurone Disease, giving sufferers the hope of an efficient treatment and hopefully a cure.
To bid for your favourite items in the auction, go to: http://www.taliskerbountyboatauction.co.uk <http://www.taliskerbountyboatauction.co.uk>
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests