Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share regarding tastings?
Also what about availability in the United States?
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2001 2:01 am
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Double Gold Member
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2001 1:01 am
- Location: Falkirk, Stirlingshire, United Kingdom
She definitely ships to America and has a large stock of independently bottled stuff which is unchilfiltered.
I had the luck to taste Ben Nevis Raw Cask at 61,3%abv (I don´t remember the age) and I was strongly impressed. You can contact Mr Tucek at www.rawcask.com for details belonging to your next Blackadder retailer.
In magazine no. 15 is an interesting article about Blackadder.
- New member
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2001 1:01 am
- Location: Macallan, Speyside, Scotland
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests