Nikka Taketsuru 12 Pure Malt

All your whisky related questions answered here.
uuggyy

Nikka Taketsuru 12 Pure Malt

Postby uuggyy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi,
I found Nikka Teketsuru 12 pure malt in my local store for 41 EUR. Is it a good investment?
They have 4 bottles left so thinking to buy them all.
Hope someone can help me to make a decision :)

nikka_taketsuru_12year_malt.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ErnestM

Re: Nikka Taketsuru 12 Pure Malt

Postby ErnestM » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:08 pm

I would say that it is a worthy investment, but If anyone thinks I am wrong please feel free to chime in.

The first reason I say this is because you cannot really go wrong with some Nikka Taketsuru, an old friend of mine had me try it once and I was not disappointed. Also for some 12 year old pure malt Japanese whiskey, 41 is really not a bad price. I'm assuming they are on sale or something because they usually retail much higher than that. I wish I could find a deal like that, you're really lucky my friend.

In short, I say go for it.

whiteshirt
Bronze Member

Re: Nikka Taketsuru 12 Pure Malt

Postby whiteshirt » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:55 am

ErnestM wrote:I would say that it is a worthy investment, but If anyone thinks I am wrong please feel free to chime in.

The first reason I say this is because you cannot really go wrong with some Nikka Taketsuru, an old friend of mine had me try it once and I was not disappointed. Also for some 12 year old pure malt Japanese whiskey, 41 is really not a bad price. I'm assuming they are on sale or something because they usually retail much higher than that. I wish I could find a deal like that, you're really lucky my friend.

In short, I say go for it.

Like all Japanese whisky it is going up in price... Sounds like a good deal !

Return to “Questions & Answers”