Japanese Whisky in Canada

All your whisky related questions answered here.
NoahStephen

Japanese Whisky in Canada

Postby NoahStephen » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello all, this is my first post. Hopefully someone on here can help me out with this.

I’ve been on the search to obtain a Japanese single malt for a couple months now but am having no luck whatsoever. Are there any Canadians out there that can tell me where to get a bottle of either Yamazaki, Hakushu, or Yoichi? Preferably the Yamazaki. I’m located in Saskatchewan but have friends in Calgary and Vancouver who could pick it up for me.

Thanks for your time and cheers.

Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Re: Japanese Whisky in Canada

Postby Muskrat Portage » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Noah; Your best bet is Calgary, although if you are close to the Sask/Man border the MLCC has Yamazaki from time to time and will bring it in to an MLCC store for you if you ask the manager nicely if it is in the system.

Check the MLCC website to see what they have /may have in stock. You can email the store as well. I usually do my hunting in the Grant Park Winnipeg shop, mind you I'm in Ontario, just over the border from there.

Good hunting!

Musky

tylergallant7

Re: Japanese Whisky in Canada

Postby tylergallant7 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:31 am

There should definitely be some areas in Calgary if not I know they have 18 yr Yamakazi at the Edmonton airport. They also have Nikki coffee whisky there.

Return to “Questions & Answers”