Vintage bottle of Glen Grant

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.
vipervenom89

Vintage bottle of Glen Grant

Postby vipervenom89 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:36 am

Hey all, new here, looking for some information. My grandfather gave me some bottles recently (has quite a stock pile in his bar as patients gave him bottles as gifts when he was a practicing surgeon). One that really struck me was this bottle. From my research so far it is Glen Grant bottled by Gordon and Macphail. It has a "Securo-Cap", which from what I've read was only used in the 60's. The bottle is sealed and has a federal alcohol seal tape strip across it. The bottle has a 27 year old red stamp across the label, which I have yet to see online, I have seen other age stamps as well as specific year stamps. I emailed Glen Grant who informed me I would get more info from Gordon and Macphail, I am currenetly awaiting a response from them. Any information about this bottle would be helpful and greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Collector's Corner”