Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.
Due to the many difficulties inherent in Internet alcohol sales, eBay's U.S. site will not permit the listings of wine, beer and other alcoholic beverages on its Web site. The only exception to this rule is regarding collectible containers and certain, pre-approved wine sellers (see below). Even if you are a licensed vintner or liquor distributor, you are not permitted to sell alcohol on the U.S. eBay site unless you are in a small group of pre-approved wine sellers.
although eBay has strict rules on selling alcohol, many bottles are traded (from and within the US). If you add a standard quote like "the value of the item is the container, not it´s content .." (check out some other auctions for text examples), it should be fine.
For the value, you could check
- http://www.whiskyauction.com (German auctioneer, specialized on whisky)
- http://www.mctears.co.uk (Glasgow auctioneer)
- http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com (London based dealer)
May be you find a hint there.
- Double Gold Member
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:17 pm
- Location: New Jersey, United States
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest