Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.
- Scribe (Darrell)
- New member
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 pm
- Location: Sydney, Australia
tollickd wrote:My local shop has Octomore 2/140 for only 95 euros is it worth adding it to my collection?
Let me split your question
1) Is it (95 euros) a market price?
2) Will the price go up twice in next year?
- Not sure, 'cause bottled 15000 and very few people collect Octomore line
3) Does it make sense to buy Octomore 2/140?
- This is up to you
Scribe (Darrell) wrote:I'm sorry -
actually i mixed up with new Octomore Orpheus
Octomore 2/140 is now worth around 160 euro
95 is a good deal
So it would be worth getting a bottle as an investment then. They are a little behind on prices here!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest