SELLING A BOXED GLENFIDDICH SILVER STAGHEAD AND CRYSTAL DECA

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.
vcruicky

SELLING A BOXED GLENFIDDICH SILVER STAGHEAD AND CRYSTAL DECA

Postby vcruicky » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 am

Hi

I have a mint condition boxed Limited Edition mounted hallmarked London 1990 sterling silver 12 point staghead and Edinburgh crystal decanter to sell with the London 1990 hallmarked sterling silver collar label and a certificate of authencity. When it was pruchased from the Glenfiddich distillary it was the last one of the limited edition set they had.

This beautiful piece is valued at over £800 and as a reluctant sale is being offered at the amazing price of £600 ono.

Contact me by email if you require any more details:
vcruicky@uwclub.net

All insurance, postage or shipping costs local, nation or international will be born by the purchaser at cost.

Vera Cruickshank

vcruicky

Re: SELLING A BOXED GLENFIDDICH SILVER STAGHEAD AND CRYSTAL DECA

Postby vcruicky » Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 am

Hi,

thank you for the suggestion of posting pictures, I certainly will get my husband to take some and post them.

vcruicky

Re: SELLING A BOXED GLENFIDDICH SILVER STAGHEAD AND CRYSTAL DECA

Postby vcruicky » Sun May 03, 2009 11:13 am

vcruicky wrote:Hi

I have a mint condition boxed Limited Edition mounted hallmarked London 1990 sterling silver 12 point staghead and Edinburgh crystal decanter to sell with the London 1990 hallmarked sterling silver collar label and a certificate of authencity. When it was pruchased from the Glenfiddich distillary it was the last one of the limited edition set they had.

This beautiful piece is valued at over £800 and as a reluctant sale is being offered at the amazing price of £600 ono. As the seller, I am happy if someone would like to email me with offers, as many have viewed this post.

Contact me by email if you require any more details:
vcruicky@uwclub.net

All insurance, postage or shipping costs local, nation or international will be born by the purchaser at cost.

Vera Cruickshank

Return to “Collector's Corner”