Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.
- the distillery: Springbank, the legend from Campbeltown
- the whisky: more than 230 litres of finest uncoloured, unchillfiltered single malt scotch whisky
- the birth date: distilled May 12th, 1995
- the cask: no. 68 / 1995, a first-fill sherry hogshead (a former sherry cask, used for whisky maturation for the first time)
- included in this cask offer is storage at Springbank warehouse and insurance until 12th May, 2005.
Background: in an effort to boost their cash flow in the last decade, Springbank made it possible to obtain casks with freshly distilled whisky. This ended unfortunately a couple of years ago, when they went short of supply for their own bottlings!
In 1995 I bought this particular cask through the well-known German whisky retailer SCOMA, which has an outstanding name among whisky enthusiasts. Over the years I had two sample bottles being drawn.
The Campbeltown Single Malt Scotch Whisky from Springbank Distillery is regarded as one of the finest whiskies available. Springbank is privately owned and famous for honoring the traditional methods of distilling. Auction and market prices for Springbank whisky speak for themselves.
For further informations please visit http:\\www.orcahome.de\springbank.htm, where you can find certificates, pictures and much more!
Donrather Str. 58
The forum is a place for whisky lovers to express and share their views, and is not designed as a place for adverts.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests