Help with selections for a tasting

Your tastes and our tastes are discussed here, so make sure you share your pleasures with us.
tibby

Help with selections for a tasting

Postby tibby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Last year I hosted a tasting event to benefit our local animal shelter. It was very well received and successful so we are planning another. I'd love suggestions for a theme for this year. We had a good mix of newbies and aficionados and expect the same this year. We are in a small county of 20,000 two hours north of Santa Fe in New Mexico, USA. We are fortunate to have a great distillery there (Santa Fe Spirits) and the owner has agreed to come up again and help with presenting. Rather than the usual regional themes I'd like something fun - maybe something with an animal theme? Thanks so much in advance!

These were last year's whiskys: Isle of Arran 10yo, The Balvenie 14yo Caribbean Cask (the favorite), Glengoyne 21yo, Gendronach 15yo Revival, Lagavulin 16yo, and for a blind tasting we finished with Santa Fe Spirits Colkegan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Whisky Tastings”