- Silver Member
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:38 pm
- Location: Suburbs of Houston, Texas
The other McClelland's stuff is hit-or-miss.
* The Islay is decent for some cheap smoke or to zip-up my "everything goes into the big decanter" blend.
* The Lowland is as boring as you'd expect.
* The Speyside is nasty. Gross flowery and vomity. I think it's probably responsible for me largely avoiding Speysides for the past couple years. After a couple drams, that whole bottle went into the decanter with a few other expendibles that I thought would counteract it.
As long as they're doing the region thing, though, they really need to do a Campbeltown. Bottle up some young Glen Scotia on the cheap, McClelland's! : )
I think that kinda limits what you'll find in McClelland's.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest