2nd Live Tasting - Fri 19 Oct 8.00pm GMT

Your tastes and our tastes are discussed here, so make sure you share your pleasures with us.
Matt2

Re: 2nd Live Tasting - Fri 19 Oct 8.00pm GMT

Postby Matt2 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:02 pm

Looks like you all had a good time, some great notes posted and intersting comparisons. Another marathon tasting session and I'm sure some of you are :dead: today.

Pour yourselves a nice dram, you deserve it :mrgreen:

Spirit of Islay
Triple Gold Member

Postby Spirit of Islay » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:28 pm

A damn good nights Drammin' .
Enjoyed it thoroughly !
Slainte
Gordon

Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Postby Muskrat Portage » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:11 pm

That was a most enjoyable evening and it was great when Ganga, Mikeymad and Oldrip57 were able to join in from their timezones. I wish I had K-Mile's obvious stamina! To be honest I thought it would still be going strong this morning, provided someone from the Pacific had joined in. (Japan, Australia)

I'm certainly glad to have participated and shared drams with as fine group of whisky lovers as I've ever shared notes and perceptions with. It was, again, a great experience.

Musky

Mr Fjeld
Cask Strength Gold Member

Postby Mr Fjeld » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:43 pm

It was a great tasting indeed! Such a nice company and interesting notes. I'm sorry I didn't last untill the west coast tasting but I thoroughly enjoyed reading your tasting and conversations afterwards. I'll certainly try stay awake next time!
:thumbsup:

K-Mile
Gold Member

Postby K-Mile » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:03 pm

Muskrat Portage wrote:That was a most enjoyable evening and it was great when Ganga, Mikeymad and Oldrip57 were able to join in from their timezones. I wish I had K-Mile's obvious stamina! To be honest I thought it would still be going strong this morning, provided someone from the Pacific had joined in. (Japan, Australia)

I'm certainly glad to have participated and shared drams with as fine group of whisky lovers as I've ever shared notes and perceptions with. It was, again, a great experience.

Musky

I second that Musky!

My advantage is that I haven't been drinking for that long :) Ask me again in a couple of months, if I continue to drain the bottles as I do now (although a lot of you seem to be able to handle a lot more ;))

Return to “Whisky Tastings”