Mr Fjeld and Musky's post Christmas dram tasting

Your tastes and our tastes are discussed here, so make sure you share your pleasures with us.
Dram fine idea
Bronze Member

Re: Mr Fjeld and Musky's post Christmas dram tasting

Postby Dram fine idea » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Hi Nick

Perhaps it's because I have a cold at the moment? I'm sure I will get the sherry when I come back to it on a better day.

Cheers
Steve

TreacleSponge
Gold Member

Postby TreacleSponge » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Thanks for explaining the SMWS numbering, DFI and LagaDrinker. So it's not a particularly secretive numbering system then!

I've left it too late to edit now - I wonder if any of the lovely Forum Elves might just add "Glenlivet" to my tasting note fields for title and brand if they're not to busy?

Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Postby Muskrat Portage » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:12 am

Thanks to everyone who was able to take the time out of their busy lives and family get togethers to share their thoughts and comments on the drams they've enjoyed.

It's the people like yourselves who, by sharing and participating in such a generous manner, make the froums an enjoyable place to visit.

A very Happy New year to all of you from the Lake of the Woods area of Canada. May the coming year bring you happiness, joy and a few new whiskies to enjoy!

Muskrat Portage

TreacleSponge
Gold Member

Postby TreacleSponge » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:31 pm

Ooh, the Elves edited my note, thanks very much :D

It was a good tasting idea, MrFjeld & Musky - it would be good to see some more random Christmas gift tastings here when anyone gets time. Interesting to read rum notes here :thumbsup:

Return to “Whisky Tastings”