- Sherried Malt
- Double Gold Member
- Posts: 1135
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:32 pm
- Location: New York, United States
a) how big the flask is, and
b) how long the reunion lasts.
Besides, the Mac 12 is just a reaaaally good dram
- New member
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 am
- Location: Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Silver Member
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:54 pm
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
lawschooldrunk wrote:however, I'd say don't bring anything- you really need to drink at a reunion? wait until you get back home.
I'm speaking out of turn here, but I would guess that it's not a matter of being drunk - rather a matter of lacking any good choice at the event. It's like when a company has an open bar for a Christmas party and the only whisky option is Dewar's.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests