- Silver Member
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:48 pm
- Location: Inverness, Scotland
What do you think?
Ireland also produces some great whisky, but overall, Scotland must be the best.
Why the best?
Well, I find much more complexity, variety and consistent quality in the Scottish offerings.
- New member
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:34 pm
- Location: Seattle Area of Washington, USA
It was SMS for me. I don't know why, but Bourbon, Tennessee, etc. just does not taste good to me, and roils my stomach. I like Scotch, though!
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:56 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
I'd have to say Scotland as well, though followed close on its heels by Japan and the US.
- Cask Strength Gold Member
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 pm
- Location: Galway, Ireland
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest