- Gold Member
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:08 am
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Cask Strength Gold Member
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 pm
- Location: Galway, Ireland
Another consideration is a Redbreast 15yo pure pot still, just magic
or even a Jameson 12yo which has loads of sherry too... as alternatives well worth a look.
However, I had a single cask Aberlour 13 years old a few days. Bottled straight at the distillery, and only for sale AT the distillerey. You actually bottle it yourself. IMO, even better then the A'Bunadh. The single cask was about 56% full.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests