None of those are very sweet IMO. The driest of those is probably the Weller, but the Buffalo Trace is rye rich - like Bulleit, so I would start there.
Oh yes - welcome to the forum
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:31 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Don't forget they'll add 12.5 % to your bill. According to one customer review, this is not optional, insofar as you'll actually have to kick up a fuss and refuse to pay (or else stand up whilst drinking !!).
Rock Hill Farms £350 a bottle It's £40 from twe.
- Cask Strength Gold Member
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 pm
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Double Gold Member
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:17 pm
- Location: New Jersey, United States
That said...the other suggestions above are all excellent choices!
Register for full access, including tasting notes.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests