My question is which do you feel would make the best gift?
The bottles I am considering are:
1) Oban 21yr (no link to the dates but a premium bottle of his go to)
2) Glenlivet 1994-2011 Single Cask @58.9%ABV bottled by Berry Bros & Rudd
3) Oban Distillers Edition (1990 vintage)
4) Auchentoshan 21yr (1994 distilled) single cask @54.8%ABV bottled by The Whisky Agency
5) Auchentoshan SilverOak Limited Release 22yr (1990 distilled) @50.9%ABV
Cheers and thanks!
Must be nice to have this selection to choose from, up here in the brisk part of the world, I don't have so many options.
The Distiller's Choice Oban was not bad but I would favor the 14 or 18 over it. I'm a young scotch drinker though so please consider this. The reviews I read about the DC were all quite convincing. I found myself wondering what they tasted that I was missing in the end though.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests