Stramash Edinburgh May 24, 2015 - Anyone else going?

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Stramash Edinburgh May 24, 2015 - Anyone else going?

Postby Muskrat Portage » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:42 pm

As part of the upcoming tour of Scotland, we've been able to acquire tickets to go to the Whisky Stramash in Edinburgh at the Surgeons' Hall. We have tickets for the 1:00 pm function and are meeting friends from Glasgow then.

Is anyone else planning on attending or if you've been before, what can we expect to be doing?

Musky

Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Re: Stramash Edinburgh May 24, 2015 - Anyone else going?

Postby Muskrat Portage » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Two of us will arrive in Edinburgh on Tuesday May 19on the 1055 flight. I think the best we can do will be either a bus tour of the city or a stroll up the Mile to the castle. From past experience I know we will both be exhausted from the flight and time shift.. I suspect we will be sound asleep by 8 pm.

We're booked into Ten Hill Place for 4 nights, which should be fairly close to a fair amount of the city.

We head north to Moray on Saturday.

Musky

Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Re: Stramash Edinburgh May 24, 2015 - Anyone else going?

Postby Muskrat Portage » Thu May 07, 2015 2:22 pm

jmrl wrote:I've never been - I'm sure it's grand, how bad can whisky tasting be? I don't think it's from the same mould as most of these events, that makes it a bit less mouldy. Enjoy.

You are so very droll, dry wit too. I just re-read this and suspect we will have a very enjoyable time and possibly a dram somewhere.
PM me if you are interested after work one day. (11 sleeps)

Musky

Return to “Whisky Events”