NEW: Aqua Vitae at Albannach

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.
waynew1983

NEW: Aqua Vitae at Albannach

Postby waynew1983 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:05 pm

Albannach, Londons Scotch Whisky Daddies are launching a new whisky club.

Joined myself last week. Im impressed with this bar. They have over 120 different Single Malts and more Blended/Rare Malts. Not to be sneezed at. Very reasonably priced too from 6.00 a dram to 580.00 a dram and even a 1937 Glenfiddich for 12000.00, this is one of only 3 left in the world, so they say.

Anyway this sunday they are lauching Aqua Vitae Whisky Club. It promises to meet monthly with a different Master Distiller each month. Benefits to members include:

- Discounted Whisky Rates in Albannach
- Discounted Tickets to Whisky Events
- Online Discounts from whiskyexchange
- A representative from whiskyweb at each meeting to take orders
- Discounted rates on kilts and scottish dress
- Free tasting sessions and lectures
- Whisky,Food, Chocolate and Cigar pairing
- Organised trips to distilleries

and much much more

I cant wait for this Sunday. It launches with Glenfiddich. The master distiller for Glenfiddich will give a lecture along with the Global Brand Ambassador.

Hope to see some of you guys there. For more information email jamie@albannach.co.uk, xavier@albannach.co.uk or call jamie on 02079300066. Alternatively just come along to 66 Trafalgar Square, London where Albannach is located and check it out for yourself. http://www.albannach.co.uk/

Wayne

waynew1983

Postby waynew1983 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:07 pm

Obviously I work there! Incase u didnt guess! :lol: So if you have any questions about Aqua Vitae or Albannach you can direct them at me too!

Mr Fjeld
Cask Strength Gold Member

Postby Mr Fjeld » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:48 am

I'm in the hotel & restaurant business myself and I have to say that judging from the pictures it's a very impressive place you work at Wayne! I wonder if it was a short notice about this restaurant in the Whiskymag some issues ago? Partowner Glenfiddich/Grant?

I'd love to check it out when in London later on!

Skål!
Christian

MGillespie
Double Gold Member

Postby MGillespie » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:40 am

waynew1983 wrote:Obviously I work there! Incase u didnt guess! :lol: So if you have any questions about Aqua Vitae or Albannach you can direct them at me too!

Welcome aboard, Wayne...glad to have you!

Mark

Return to “Whisky Events”