Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues
- New member
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2000 2:01 am
- Location: Levallois-Perret, France
The difference between a magazine and a book is that you have (almost) unlimited space and time to explain technical subjects:
- difference between steam kettles and steam coils
- different types of barley
- what is a slow distillation?
- why are Islay and Orkney and other peats so different?
- how do malting drums (or germinating vessels, or Saladin boxes) operate?
- importance of worms condensers..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest