How long does delivery take?

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues
cwtrotter

How long does delivery take?

Postby cwtrotter » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:47 am

I subscribed to the magazine on 21 Oct 06 and received an email saying my magazine would be shipped within 21 days. It's 15 Jan and I have not received an issue yet. Is that typical? It makes me wish I was still just buying them at the store.

Deactivated Member

Postby Deactivated Member » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:04 am

Well, that don't seem right.... We've seen all kinds of lag times in delivery, especially at the start of a sub, but that seems extreme. I suggest you contact the circulation department at subs@whiskymag.com --they don't read these forums!

Matt2

Postby Matt2 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:22 am

Thanks Mr T :lol:
Do as he says.....

cwtrotter

Postby cwtrotter » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:32 pm

I sent an email to that address and 2 others before I posted the topic. I haven't received a response yet. That's why I came here. It's my last resort before I call my credit card company to dispute the charge and cancel the subscription. I mean, jeez, I shouldn't have to call the UK to get this resolved.

vitara7
Double Gold Member

Postby vitara7 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:44 pm

that sounds like pretty rubbish service to me trotter. hope it gets sorted out for you soon though.

Deactivated Member

Postby Deactivated Member » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:50 pm

I agree--no excuse for not answering enquiries, if only to say "We've never heard of you." Matt, can you help at all? Seems like a pretty extreme circumstance.

cwtrotter

Bad link?

Postby cwtrotter » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:53 am

Well, from failure notices I'm receiving, it looks like the subs@whiskymag.com link gets routed through several servers before leading to a dead end. I think the other contacts I mailed decided it's not their problem.
I guess I'll have to go down to the shop and pick up a copy. I'll call my credit card to see if they can get my money back. I love the magazine and the web sight--they are both outstanding. Subscription, however, was a big mistake. If I can't get a magazine before it's in the shop, what's the point. It's like getting the Sunday paper after breakfast.

Matt2

Postby Matt2 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:19 am

I think you should be emailing us.subs@whiskymag.com

Your problem is being dealt with and you should have notification of this in your email.

Could you please forward any bounce messages to matt-at-paragraphpublishing.com. Thanks.

cwtrotter

Problem solved

Postby cwtrotter » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:33 pm

I have been told that my next issue will arrive in 10-14 days. The problem is solved!

A big thanks to Helen Slater and Damian Riley-Smith of Paragraph Publishing for your prompt responses.

Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Postby Muskrat Portage » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:05 am

Yes, Helen Slater was a terrific help when I was renewing my subscription for the first time. Kudos to the Paragraph Publishing subscription staff.

Peter (aka M.P.)

Return to “Whisky Magazine”