eagerly awaiting 1st issue

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues
Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

eagerly awaiting 1st issue

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:30 pm

I subbed myself ~ 1 month ago, and was told that issue 26 would be the first issue I would receive.
It shouldnt take longer then ~4 days to send out a magazine to Holland, so I'm wondering:

Any other Dutch people got their #26 issue already? Or any other mainland Europe based people?

Deactivated Member

Postby Deactivated Member » Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:58 am

Hi,

I know about this problem, contact Colin Wilshire on 0044 1603 633808, he can help you further. I had the same problem for years, but finaly they solved the problem for me, but now it still takes a week or two weeks before it reaches my door step.

Erik

Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:46 pm

Hmm, its not 2 weeks yet... @ weeks is a looong time to send it from UK to Holland tho, doesnt make sense to me.

I send them a email to the adress I got a notice from the order from, maybe they know how to solve it, assumingntheres a error..

Thanks Image

Oliver
Silver Member

Postby Oliver » Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:57 pm

Jeroen:

Don't hold your breath! I live in the United States and subscribed to Whisky Magazine, much to my surprise I would see the Magazine in the Newstands weeks(!) before I got it in the mail. After a while I did not renew my subscription and now buy the Magazine at a Newsagent. I suggest you do the same if you can.

Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:20 pm

The only place I saw Whisky Magazine sofar in Holland is a shop quite far fromme, and charging 10 EURO's per issue (thats ~ 10 US $'s), at Verhaar whiskysop in holland (http://www.whiskyshop.nl/)
Thats seems a little too much to replace a subscription :\

I have gotten a nice reply back from customer service who recon something have gone wrong while shipping, so I guess I'll just sit and wait till it arrives. I assumed if the publish dat was 6th september it would be here in a week or so, since other magazines I have been subscribed to from UK have that same pattern. Maybe the distribution of Whisky Magazine has a longer traject.

Return to “Whisky Magazine”