MJ's Complete Guide to SMS

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues
Oliver
Silver Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 1:01 am
Location: No Longer New Orleans, USA
Contact:

MJ's Complete Guide to SMS

Postby Oliver » Sat Aug 17, 2002 5:44 pm

Does anyone at Whisky Magazine if a 5th edition of Michael's Guide to SMS is in the works? And if so when could we expect it?
--Thanks.

TheLaddie
Gold Member
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:00 am
Location: Bawtry, South Yorkshire, UK

Re: MJ's Complete Guide to SMS

Postby TheLaddie » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:10 am

lawschooldrunk wrote:by the way, oliver, MJ will die in August of 2007.

(is that going too far? :headbang: )


Yes. :?

Lawrence
Matured cask
Posts: 5019
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 1:01 am
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

Re: MJ's Complete Guide to SMS

Postby Lawrence » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:50 pm

Oliver wrote:Does anyone at Whisky Magazine if a 5th edition of Michael's Guide to SMS is in the works? And if so when could we expect it?
--Thanks.


It was released in 2004.................

devotiondoubt
New member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:26 pm

Re: MJ's Complete Guide to SMS

Postby devotiondoubt » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:06 am

Lawrence wrote:
Oliver wrote:Does anyone at Whisky Magazine if a 5th edition of Michael's Guide to SMS is in the works? And if so when could we expect it?
--Thanks.


It was released in 2004.................


um...check out the OP date :)

Lawrence
Matured cask
Posts: 5019
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 1:01 am
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

Re: MJ's Complete Guide to SMS

Postby Lawrence » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:41 am

devotiondoubt wrote:
Lawrence wrote:
Oliver wrote:Does anyone at Whisky Magazine if a 5th edition of Michael's Guide to SMS is in the works? And if so when could we expect it?
--Thanks.


It was released in 2004.................


um...check out the OP date :)


:D


Return to “Whisky Magazine”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest