Whisky Avaliablity

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues
JPP

Whisky Avaliablity

Postby JPP » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:20 pm

I received the March 2015 magazine and found the Michter's review interesting. Unfortunately the bottling was last years and apparently off the shelves. The same I found for the Elmer T. Lee Commemorative which was reviewed in the last issue. It would be helpful to know if a whisky is a limited edition and if it really would be available once the magazine is in circulation.

Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Re: Whisky Avaliablity

Postby Muskrat Portage » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:20 pm

JPP:
I would recommend that you go online and check some of the websites for whisky purveyors in your geographic area. There may be a bottle or two still available. Here in Ontario we have the LCBO which has a site that can be searched for bottles, and also advises which branch store still has product. It can be arranged to have the bottle(s) shipped to the closest store to me.

In the alternative, keep a list of desired bottles on your phone or a list in your wallet and when travelling, check out the local shops. I've picked up a number of whiskies that weren't available in Ontario in this manner.
Musky

Return to “Whisky Magazine”